Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You again?

If you're like me, you've followed Anna's blog for a couple of years now. She does an excellent job taking pictures and reporting the day-to-day life of a stay-at-home mom with three girls all under the age of three. I've determined, however, that we're missing the crucial, exceedingly outnumbered viewpoint of the single male human being (I refuse to count my neutered cat--I can't rely on him for any sort of solidarity) in my house--me. So, I've decided to start this whole blog thing again.

I really do intend to actually start posting with some regularity--making humorous comments on what it's like to be surrounded by girls. I hope I can provide some insight on some of Anna's stories, and maybe I can write about some of my own experiences with girls that all have me wrapped around various little fingers, yet still have the ability to frustrate me to no end, make me laugh, and melt my heart. I hope I can gain some readership back from the extraordinarily small group of people that were patient enough to type in my blog's URL every now and again, even when I didn't post for months. So, thanks for giving me one more shot; I promise I won't squander your goodwill.

No comments: