Thursday, May 19, 2011

I begin, yet again.

I don't think anyone checks my blog anymore.  I don't mean this as any sort of pitiable statement--I just haven't updated it in a loooong time, and I take responsibility diminishing returns...there's literally nothing to read.  So, I'm wiping the slate clean (yet again) and I'm going to try to start writing some new stuff.  When I started this, Addie hadn't been born yet, and then she was just a baby, so I was relying on myself for material.  What I've since learned, is that children are a goldmine of comedic weirdness. 

That being said, I'm going to try my best to update this space with the weird, funny stuff that Addie tells me, and the weird, funny stuff that Anne Perry and Audrey Kate do.  I think I need to start blogging again for me as much as anyone.  I already feel like I have a tenuous grip on all the things I want to remember about my kids anyway, and the last thing I want to do is forget all of this stuff, as I will desperately need it at future formal occasions that call for hilarious, yet embarrassing reminiscences (proms, rehersal dinners, etc.).  So, please, check back every now and again, and I'm promise I'll try to do my part.

No comments: